Accounting & Administration Coordinator – Job #3427
Northwest Credit Union Association
Region: SeaTac Location
Contact: Jennifer Huggard
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (206) 340-4842
Fax: (206) 340-4802
Did you play “office” as a kid? Do you love being the behind-the-scenes support that makes people’s lives easier? Are you the one who loves the numbers? Is variety your middle name? This might be the role just for you.
Our regional trade association is looking for an Accounting & Administration Coordinator to help provide the support to make our employees’ lives easier. The people and team we support can vary and your days will too. We are looking for a dynamic self-driven individual to assist in coordinating our daily accounting, human resource, and administrative functions.
Key responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Process and maintain the integrity of Accounts Receivable records.
- Prepare daily bank deposits and record cash receipts in system.
- Balance and record month-end and adjusting entries of AR from Association database into Great Plains-Dynamics Accounting system.
- Maintain integrity of Accounts Payable records.
- Prepare various accounting entries to General Ledger, analyze GL entries, balance and verify GL accounts and reconcile monthly.
- Perform all activities necessary to process Payroll for the organization.
- Assist with the day-to-day operations of the Human Resource function.
- Assist with managing building and office environments in ways that elevate the image of the association and betters the working environment for staff.
Our perfect candidate has solid problem-solving skills and can manage multiple complex tasks while producing consistently accurate results. Also, the selected candidate would have three plus years of progressively responsible office experience demonstrating knowledge of business procedures. Accounting and payroll experience are a must along with strong working knowledge of Excel.
Finally, our ideal candidate is a continuous learner with a “can do” attitude.
Salary ranges from $18-$25 per hour depending on experience. We also provide a generous benefits package including fully paid medical and dental insurance, matching for your retirement savings, paid vacation, and much more.
NWCUA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Email your resume and cover letter to [email protected] with job number #3427 in the subject line of your email.