Central Willamette Credit Union
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Process incoming and outgoing wires
- Maintain daily reconciliation of cash accounts to ensure proper cash flow
- Process daily check adjustments and foreign settlements
- Prepare daily voucher to reconcile and cash advance reports
- Process daily CUDL reports and prepare necessary JVs for posting
- Maintain complete and accurate records of Fixed Assets and monthly depreciation expense.
- Prepare and file annual property tax returns
- Prepare quarterly share & loan reconciliation
- Prepare and post biweekly payroll in our HRIS system & GL
- Process CU Accounts Payables
- Process weekly cash orders for branches and ATMs & reconcile
- Maintain investment documentation and related monthly income accruals
- Prepare monthly state and federal tax withholding forms
- Prepare quarterly and annual backup withholding tax forms
- Prepare monthly GL certifications as assigned
- Cooperate and work with co-workers as a team member.
- Performs all responsibilities in accordance with CW Values, compliance, regulatory and Information Protection requirements.
- Attend training and comply with CWCU policies and procedures as well as applicable State and Federal regulations
- Performs additional duties as assigned
EDUCATION, REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Requires an Associate’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or other business related field or 3-years equivalent work based experience to demonstrate the understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, Credit Union Accounting procedures, and effective analytical analysis.
- Financial institution experience desired.
- Strong computer skill and familiarity with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel).
- Experience with Great Plains or other accounting software is preferred.