Consolidated Community Credit Union
- Balance and reconcile assigned General Ledger (GL) and maintain subsidiary ledgers
- Analyze GLs for accuracy, consistency, and, compliance with policy
- Prepare bank reconciliations
- Prepare and post GL postings as needed
- Process accounts payables
- Process fixed asset and prepaid accounting
- Complete backup withholdings
- Complete personal property tax forms
- Investment Accounting
- Other specific duties/projects as assigned
Education and Experience and Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting and 1 year of accounting experience or combination of education and work experience required.
- Credit Union or Banking experience is preferred.
- Ability to work with people across the organization.
- Excellent verbal, written, and computer literacy.
- Enjoys improving processes and actively contributes ideas.
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook required
- Able to multi-task, set priorities, manage time efficiently, file, and organize.
- Able to work accurately and independently with little supervision and be a productive member of a team when required for projects.
- Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- Ability to use keypad and keyboard and mouse for extended periods of time.
- Vision and hearing to normal range (or corrected).
- Adjusting, lifting, carrying, or pushing/pulling objects up to 25 pounds in all directions.
- Remaining in a stationary position, often standing or sitting for prolonged periods.
- Moving about to accomplish tasks or moving from one work site to another.
- Must be bondable – credit and background check required.
- Comprehend and adhere to all Credit Union policies and procedures as well as all banking regulations and federal, state, and local laws.