Account Services Manager
America's Credit Union
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management
- Act as a resource and mentor for project owners to initiate, manage, and close projects and all processes such as quality/control, scope, eliciting and documenting business and technical requirements, coordinating quality assurance testing, communication, stakeholder management, people leadership, and change and benefits management
- Work closely with vendors to implement and manage deliverables, timelines and address issues in a timely manner
- Coordinate internal and external meetings to ensure projects are meeting timelines
- Delegate project tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel
- Collaborate with multiple business units in the areas of member experience and analytics, technology, product management, pricing, and strategy to ensure key performance indicators are identified and results are validated
- Conform with all internal operating procedures relevant to the position
- Provide professional and ethical behavior in your actions by ensuring compliance with legislation, credit union rules and regulations, and internal operating policies and procedures relevant to the position
- Perform other job-related duties or special projects as assigned
High school diploma or equivalent (GED). Seven years of experience in a financial institution or related field. Project Management Professional (PMP®) Certification, preferred.