STRATEGIC LINK TRADE SHOW
Held in conjunction with the Northwest Credit Union Association’s MAXX Convention and Annual Business Meeting, the Strategic Link Trade Show is an opportunity to showcase your products and services to credit union decision-makers from across Idaho, Oregon, and Washington.
Welcome to the 2021 Strategic Link Trade Show exhibitor registration page. This site is designed to help you make the best booth and sponsorship selections for your company.
Credit union decision makers will have the opportunity to meet you, while exploring the wide range of products and services you offer to support their day-to-day operations and strategic objectives.
If you are a credit union employee looking to attend the MAXX 2021 Convention, Credit Unions for Kids Auction, and Annual Business Meeting, please visit the Event Registration Page.
Aug. 1 – Cancelation Deadline: $500 admin cancelation fee
Aug. 2 – Cancelation Deadline: 100% of booth fee forfeited
Sept. 1 – Credit Union Attendee List Available/ALL BADGE NAMES DUE
Oct. 5 – Exhibitor Move-In: 12 – 5 p.m. MDT
Oct. 7 – Exhibitor Move-Out: 11:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. MDT. $1,000 early/late takedown fine,
see terms & conditions.
PRICING & DETAILS
REGISTRATION PRICING: Late $3,395* (Floor Plan Closes Sept. 28)
ADDITIONAL BADGES: $425*
*All convention badges include access to the Trade Show Hall, & Welcome/Trade Show Receptions. If you would like to attend the CU4Kids Auction or Awards Gala, tickets are cold separately.
Special Travel Rates and Discounts for NWCUA Members: The Northwest Credit Union Association has negotiated special rates and discounts for travel accommodations. Find out more on our travel discounts page.View Discounts
QUESTIONS OR CANCELATIONS
The cancelation deadline for all exhibitors is Aug. 2. After this date 100% of your booth fee will be forfeited. Substitutions will only be accepted by notifying NWCUA no later than this date.
Do you have questions about the Strategic Link Trade Show, booth registration, or sponsorship opportunities? Contact VP of Strategic Partnerships and Resources, Cameron Smith.
For dates, times, and descriptions of the Strategic Link Exhibitor Trade Show @ MAXX view the agenda below.View Full Agenda
FOR A SUCCESSFUL REGISTRATION, FOLLOW THESE IMPORTANT STEPS!
For this years MAXX Exhibitor Trade Show, all registrations will take place over the phone. Please reach out to the Strategic Link team at email@example.com to book a time to connect and secure your space for 2021.
BEFORE YOU SET UP A CALL TO REGISTER, FOLLOW THESE STEPS
- Make sure you have created a user account on NWCUA’s website: We recently updated our database, and you may need to create a new account before completing your registration. If you experience any issues setting up your new account, please refer to our troubleshooting tips and tricks.
- Review this page for Trade Show details: Determine the registration options that are right for you, as some items have changed. Please take a moment to review the new options and process.
- Study the floor plan to find the best booth for your business
- New in 2021: Choose your TOP THREE booth locations! You will need the numbers of your top three choices when you register. If your top option is unavailable, we will place you in your second choice, and so on. Should your top three choices be taken, we will get back in touch with you promptly.
- Your booth will be assigned and you will receive a confirmation email from NWCUA.
- Sponsorship opportunities are open and you can discuss your best package with our NWCUA team when you are securing your MAXX booth for 2021. If you would like to learn about sponsorship options, or discuss a custom sponsorship package, please reach out to the Strategic Link team.
- Number of Badges: Badge names will be collected at a later date. You will receive an email from NWCUA approximately 120 days before the event to confirm your badge holders’ names. Your booth purchase includes two convention badges. Any additional badges may be added to your booth purchase during the initial registration process.
- Exhibitor Terms & Conditions: Attendance and participation require your acceptance of the Exhibitor Terms & Conditions, which include the NWCUA Code of Conduct and the NWCUA Attendee Acknowledgment and Assumption of Risk for In-Person Events, for the 2021 Northwest Credit Union Association MAXX Convention and Trade Show prior to completing your registration.
- TAX Identifiers: For the MAXX 2021 in Boise Idaho, we are required to collect your federal tax ID number. Please have this ready at time of purchase.
- Payment: Credit card payments are collected during the registration process. If you prefer to be invoiced, one will be sent to you after your have completed your order with the Strategic Link team.
On-Site Registration: If you need to register additional personnel on-site, the registration fee will be based on the on-site fee plus a $25.00 on-site processing fee. All on-site fees must be paid by Visa, MasterCard, Amex, or cash. No personal checks will be accepted on-site for any reason.
Make Checks Payable To:
Northwest Credit Union Association
Send Payment To:
Northwest Credit Union Association
Attn: Accounts Payable
18000 International Blvd, Suite 1102
SeaTac, WA 98188
Trade Show Booth's
All Booth Purchases Include
10-foot-wide X 6-foot-deep booth, 7-inch X 44-inch identification sign, Electrical outlet strip (15 amp service to each booth), 8-foot-high drapery along back of booth and 3-foot high drapery on two sides, 6-foot skirted table, 2 plastic chairs, Round-the-clock security, 2 exhibitor badges, & Pre-registration attendee roster sent via email two weeks prior to show.Secure Your Booth Now Exhibitors Attending Trade Show
Please note: Your final booth assignment will be sent to you via email prior to the event. If you have questions on your booth location status, see the table below or reach out to the Strategic Link team at firstname.lastname@example.org for updates.
We’ve simplified our sponsorship process this year — select your sponsorship option during the over-the-phone registration process.
If you would like to discuss a custom sponsorship package, contact the Strategic Link team.
All of the singular sponsorship items have been designed to bundle into a custom Sponsorship package.
Work with the NWCUA team to develop this special bundle designed to give you the ultimate lift experience, connection, and awareness factors and conversation starters with our credit union members attending MAXX.VIEW SPONSORSHIP PACKAGES
MAXX Annual Convention
You’re part of the Credit Union Movement – an army of advocates working together to advance the mission to provide credit union members with meaningful value and a better financial choice.
At MAXX, credit union professionals and Board Directors experience high-level training and forge valuable new relationships with business partners at the Strategic Link Trade Show. They also raise dollars for life-saving medical care at the annual Credit Unions for Kids Auction, and celebrate the best of the Credit Union Movement at the Annual MAXX Awards Dinner and Gala.View the MAXX Annual Convention Page
Safety & Risk Policy
Northwest Credit Union Association Attendee Acknowledgement and Assumption of Risk for In-Person Events
Assumption of Risk: Attendee assumes all risks and accepts sole responsibility for any injury (including, but not limited to, personal injury, disability, and death), illness, damage, loss, claim, liability, or expense, of any kind, that attendee may experience or incur in connection with attending the Northwest Credit Union Association (NWCUA) EVENT.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Attendee acknowledges the highly contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assumes the risk of exposure or infection by attending the EVENT, and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, disability, and/or death to attendee. Attendee understands that the risk of becoming exposed to or infected by COVID-19 at the EVENT may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of others who may attend the event or their families, colleagues, or others with whom they may have contact. Attendee understands and agrees that this Acknowledgement and Assumption of Risk includes any claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of NWCUA, its employees, agents, and representatives, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after participation in the EVENT.
Attendee agrees to comply with all COVID-related procedures that NWCUA or the EVENT Venue may implement, including, but not limited to, mask-wearing and social distancing requirements, state health department guidance, restrictions on certain activities that carry higher COVID-related risk, such as social gatherings indoors, including bars or hotel rooms, in order to protect as much as possible the health and safety of all EVENT attendees. Failure to follow the guidance as set forth by NWCUA or the EVENT Venue will result in denial of entrance to the EVENT Venue and also forfeiture of participation in the EVENT and any related fees.
The health and safety of our members, partners, and team, are of utmost concern. The NWCUA will follow the health and safety protocols set forth by both the venue and the local authorities at the time of the event. At the moment, those protocols call for temperature checks at controlled and limited entry points, the wearing of masks, social distancing, and sanitation stations. Protocols may be different by October. We will continue to monitor the situation and respond accordingly.
To help keep members safe, the NWCUA will offer cotton reusable masks and personal-sized hand sanitizer to MAXX attendees. Hand sanitation stations also will be positioned throughout the meeting space.
NWCUA will adhere to the standard(s) set forth at the time of the event and ask that our members do as well. Each member is asked, at the time of purchasing registration to MAXX, to read and check a Code of Conduct box. Those details may be found here. The Code of Conduct Agreement will be re-sent to all registrants one week prior to the event. We will also include updated health and safety guidelines and our corresponding efforts in messaging to attendees one week prior to the event.
Please note: Our plans will continue to evolve and center around the onsite experience and safety.