2020 CUNA GAC
Credit union advocates from across the nation will come together at CUNA GAC to Connect and Influence in our nation’s capital.
Join your Northwest colleagues in the nation’s capital for the credit union movement’s advocacy event of the year—the 2020 CUNA Governmental Affairs Conference (GAC), held Feb. 23 – 27. Credit union advocates from across the nation will come together and celebrate under the theme Unite for Good.
Location & Travel Information
901 Massachusetts Ave NW
Washington, DC 20001
Hotel Reservation Deadline: Monday, Dec. 13
The NWCUA room block will return to the Marriott Marquis hotel this year. The hotel room rate is $342 with a 14.5% tax, for rooms reserved any nights between Feb. 23 – Feb. 27, 2020. The Marriott Marquis is adjacent to the Washington Convention Center and guests will once again enjoy direct access to the Convention Center via underground concourse connection.
To complete your hotel reservation, visit the conference housing website. Choose our Category, Northwest, and then enter our password (case sensitive): Rainier2020 and click “View Hotels”. You will need to create an individual password and login for each reservation, (groups of 10). If you wish to contact On Peak directly, please call toll free at 855.906.2270, or 312.527.7300 internationally.
No deposits collected at time of reservation. Credit card information is needed to input each reservation. Reservations cancelled on or before Dec. 13 will not have penalty. Reservations cancelled Dec. 14–to day of arrival will lose one–night room and tax. Individual names must be provided to Group blocks by Jan. 9, 2020. Any reservations without an assigned name will be subject to cancellation on Jan 9, 2020.
If you need to make any changes or cancellations to your reservation, please see the dates listed below for information on fees. This information will be on the CUNA housing web site as well.
Cancellations and Reservations to Hotels
- Reservations cancelled on or before Friday, Dec. 13, 2019 will NOT be charged a cancellation fee of one night’s room and tax.
- For reservations cancelled AFTER Friday, Dec. 14, 2019, will be subject to a one night’s room and tax cancellation fee per room.
- All reservations, changes and cancellations must be made with the Housing Bureau by Thursday, Feb. 6, 2020, at 4:30 p.m. (EST).
- Between Feb. 7- 11, 2020,the Housing Bureau will transfer reservation information to participating hotels. During this time, no changes can be made.
- Beginning Feb. 12, 2020, all changes and cancellations must be made directly with the hotel and all cancellations are non-refundable.
Please make your changes online or call 855.906.2270. Changes or cancellations to your reservation after Feb. 12 must be made directly with Marriott Marquis at 202.824.9200. All changes are based on availability.
How do I get on a waitlist for rooms?
If all your rooms are not available at the time of booking, complete the reservation for the nights that are available. Once you receive your email acknowledgement from onPeak, use the link within the email to waitlist those additional night/s. You can also call 855.906.2270 to speak with an onPeak team member to wait list your night/s.