Credit union advocates from across the nation will come together at CUNA GAC to Connect and Influence in our nation’s capital.
Join your Northwest colleagues in the nation’s capital for the credit union movement’s advocacy event of the year—the 2019 CUNA Governmental Affairs Conference (GAC) to Unite for Good, held March 10 – March 14, 2019.
Location & Travel Information
901 Massachusetts Ave NW
Washington, DC 20001
Hotel Reservation Deadline: Monday January 25, 2019
The NWCUA room block will return to the Marriott Marquis hotel this year. The hotel room rate is $342 with a 14.5% tax for rooms reserved any nights between Monday March 11 through March 14. The Marriott Marquis is adjacent to the Washington Convention Center, and guests will once again enjoy direct access to the Convention Center via underground concourse connection.
To complete your Hotel reservation, visit the conference housing website. Choose our Category, Northwest CUA and then enter our password (case sensitive): Rainier2019 and click “view hotels”. You will need to create an individual password and login for each reservation, (groups of 10). If you wish to contact onPeak directly, please call (855) 906-2270.
No deposits are collected at time of reservation. Credit card information is needed to input each reservation. Reservations cancelled on or before December 14 will not have a penalty. Reservations cancelled December 15 to day of arrival will lose one-night room and tax. Individual names must be provided to Group blocks by 01/09/2019. Any reservations without an assigned name will be subject to cancellation on 01/09/2019.
If you need to make any changes or cancellations to your reservation, please see the dates listed below for information on fees.
Cancellations and Reservations to Hotels
This information will be on the CUNA housing web site as well.
- Reservations cancelled on or before Friday, December 14, 2018 will not be charged a cancellation fee.
- For reservations cancelled after Friday, December 14, 2018, will be subject to a one night’s room and tax cancellation fee per room.
- All reservations, changes and cancellations must be made with the Housing Bureau by Thursday, February 21, 2019, at 4:30 p.m. (EST).
- Between February 22 – 25, 2019, the Housing Bureau will transfer reservation information to participating hotels. During this time, no changes can be made.
- Beginning February 26, 2019, all changes and cancellations must be made directly with the hotel and all cancellations are non-refundable.
Please make your changes online or call (855) 906-2270. Changes or cancellations to your reservation after Feb 26th must be made directly with Marriott Marquis at (202) 824-9200. All changes are based on availability.
How do I get on a waitlist for rooms?
If all your rooms are not available at the time of booking, complete the reservation for the nights that are available. Once you receive your email acknowledgement from onPeak, use the link within the email to waitlist those additional night/s. You can also call (855) 906-2270 to speak with an onPeak team member to wait list your night/s.