Make the Most of this Year’s Convention with the 2021 MAXX App!
September 21, 2021
MAXX 2021 is right around the corner, and it promises to be a fantastic week jam-packed with learning, networking, and advancing the Credit Union Movement.
There will be a lot going on each day, from illuminating mainstage keynotes and breakout sessions to the Strategic Link Trade Show, Credit Unions for Kids Auction, and Summit Awards Dinner and Gala.
To make your convention experience seamless and easy to navigate, make sure to download NWCUA’s free MAXX 2021 App ahead of time and familiarize yourself with the various features!
It’s a great way to stay in touch with everything MAXX has to offer. You can easily access venue maps, personalize your daily agenda, and get information about speakers, exhibitors, and sponsors.
Here are some neat features to help you make the most of your MAXX experience:
- The “shake” feature makes networking during COVID-19 easy and safe. For a completely contactless way to exchange business and contact details with a peer, simply shake your phone next to theirs — the information will transfer instantly. You can also schedule a meeting with new contacts right there in the app.
- Interactive Trade Show floorplan: Want to learn more about one of the Strategic Link Trade Show Exhibitors? Simply click on a vendor’s name on the Trade Show map.
- Share and tweet: There are three ways to get involved using social media:
- MAXX 2021 has an exclusive social media feed. Post your updates and pictures directly within the app. Simply click on the social icon and posts will automatically populate.
- Attendees can post to their own social media channels by using the hashtags #MAXX2021, #NWCreditUnions, #Boise, #CUMovement, and #CUDifference on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Follow NWCUA on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay in the know of what’s happening at MAXX each day.
- Real-time surveys: Receiving attendee feedback is vital to ensuring an even better MAXX next year. A survey will be available after each mainstage and breakout session. Share your feedback fast by simply clicking on the survey icon in the app.
- Instant messaging: It’s easy to stay in touch with peers, credit union professionals, and Trade Show exhibitors no matter where you are at MAXX. Use the message feature from within the app.
- Announcements: Receive push notifications in real-time to stay current with the latest MAXX updates.
Check out the other great features the app has to offer, such as the ability to donate to the Credit Union Legislative Action Council PAC, learning about the Northwest Credit Union Foundation, accessing the Advocacy Blog, or learning about Emerging Leaders.
The MAXX 2021 App is available for free download at the Apple App and Google Play stores. If you previously downloaded the app for MAXX 2019, simply update the app in the app store and log in using the same email address and password you used to register. Otherwise, download the app and create a new profile when prompted. If you forgot your password, simply follow these instructions to reset it. Make sure to fill in or update your name, title, company, bio, and photo on your profile so you can easily exchange business information with colleagues.
Posted in MAXX Annual Convention.