Seven More Northwest Credit Union Leaders Graduate from NCUF’s CUDE Training
November 30, 2020
Seven Northwest credit union leaders added “CUDE” — Credit Union Development Educator — to their signature lines after graduating the National Credit Union Foundation’s second virtual DE Training earlier this month.
DE Training is a unique experiential program that dives into credit union structure, purpose, and all the things that set credit unions apart from other financial institutions. Each lesson provides insight into how credit unions can leverage their unique business model to help their members and communities overcome obstacles and achieve brighter financial futures.
Northwest graduates of the October-November training include:
- Ranee Aki, Contact Center Manager at True North Federal Credit Union, Alaska
- Nick Fugal, Chief Financial Officer at Clarity Credit Union, Idaho
- Kim Hanson, Executive Director of Maps Community Foundation, Oregon
- Kyle Dodge, Senior Residential Equity Loan Processor at Unitus Community Credit Union, Oregon
- Chantelle Castle, Director of Member Service at Cutting Edge Federal Credit Union, Washington
- Lindsay Taplin, Business Development Supervisor at Seattle Credit Union, Washington
- Roberta Hamilton, Branch Manager at TwinStar Credit Union, Washington
This was only the second DE Training to ever be held virtually — the first was held in September of this year, and participants seemed to enjoy the online atmosphere.
“The CUDE virtual training program was phenomenal,” said Emily Hagan, Retail Support Specialist at TwinStar Credit Union and graduate of the September-October training session. “I connected and bonded quickly with my five-person team while also networking in brief breakout rooms with others in the class. The level of interaction and participation with the material and presenters was engaging and open.”
Congratulations to all new Northwest CUDEs!
For more information on the CUDE Program or what Northwest CUDEs are up to, please contact Carmen Vigil, NWCUA AVP of Member Engagement.
Posted in Leadership.