Applaud Northwest Credit Unions’ Outstanding Work Tomorrow During “Celebrating U”
November 30, 2020
Tomorrow, credit unions from across the Northwest will cap off 2020 during “Celebrating U,” An Online Gala Recognizing Credit Unions’ Extraordinary Service. There’s still time to register for the complimentary celebration!
“Celebrating U” is open to all NWCUA member credit union staff members. Register online and join Northwest credit unions tomorrow from 3:30 to 4:30 pm. PST, 4:30 to 5:30 p.m. MST.
The gala will recognize five categories of outstanding achievement, as told by members, teammates, and community partners.
- Small Business – Working around the clock to keep Main Street strong through the SBA Paycheck Protection Program.
- Member Service – Providing members with compassionate, innovative services.
- Employee Engagement – Keeping credit union employees connected, inspired, and supported through change.
- Cooperative Spirit – Micro-Communities strengthening the Movement through collaboration.
- Community Impact – Supporting the community through volunteerism, charitable donations, emergency relief funds, and other exceptional efforts.
The gala will also celebrate the great work of this year’s regional CUNA award winners, so be sure to tune in! No video is required for “Celebrating U,” but attendees are encouraged to cheer their fellow credit unions on in the chat — it’s a must-attend event!
Share your credit union pride and applaud your peers during the event by shouting out on social media with the #CelebratingU and #CreditUnionDifference hashtags — and remember to tag NWCUA!
Posted in Article Post.