Celebrate Your Outstanding Achievements Dec. 2
The virtual gala, complimentary to all NWCUA members, recognizes the incredible work credit unions did this past year.
“Celebrating U,” An Online Gala Recognizing Credit Unions’ Extraordinary Service, is only three weeks away! Are you registered yet? The Dec. 2 event is complimentary to all NWCUA member credit unions.
Bring your team together and cap off 2020 by celebrating the entire Northwest Credit Union Movement! “Celebrating U” will highlight several categories of outstanding achievement, as told by your own members, teammates, and communities. The ceremony will celebrate five categories:
- Small Business – Working around the clock to keep Main Street strong through the SBA Paycheck Protection Program.
- Member Service – Providing members with compassionate, innovative services.
- Employee Engagement – Keeping credit union employees connected, inspired, and supported through change.
- Cooperative – Micro-Communities strengthening the Movement through collaboration.
- Community Impact – Supporting the community through volunteerism, charitable donations, emergency relief funds, and other exceptional efforts.
“Celebrating U” also will recognize the great work of this year’s regional CUNA award winners — it’s a must-attend event!
Spread your credit union pride and applaud your peers during the event by shouting out on social media with the #CelebratingU and #CreditUnionDifference hashtags — and remember to tag NWCUA!
Register today and share this exciting event with your peers! Your Association looks forward to “Celebrating U” on Dec. 2, from 3:30 to 4:30 p.m. PST, 4:30 to 5:30 MST.