Exceed Board Expectations with CU Solutions Group’s Planning Pro
Join the Strategic Link partner for an informative webinar, Sept. 17, that will dive into the basics of its cutting-edge strategic planning software.
Every credit union aspires to consistently improve its operations to stay relevant in a competitive industry. Credit unions evolve as forward-thinkers by leveraging technology to propel their vision and goals forward, streamline or reinvent processes, collaborate effectively with staff, and plan for the future.
CU Solutions Group’s automated communication and planning tool, Planning Pro, is designed to help credit unions do just that.
Join the Strategic Link partner, on Sept. 17, 11 a.m. – noon PDT (noon – 1 p.m. MDT), for a Planning Pro webinar. They’ll go over the basics of the tool and share how you can use it to effectively coordinate and lead your remote teams. Don’t miss out on this informative demonstration — click here to register.
What is Planning Pro?
Planning Pro is an automated software program that removes frustration from the strategic planning process. It consolidates strategic initiatives, such as monitoring executive performance, corporate goals, and branch/operational goals, into one real-time solution and adds value by driving focusing on goals, action steps, and KPIs. The program then facilitates the delivery of clean, current, and comprehensive reports to the board, management team, and staff.
Planning Pro allows you to seamlessly:
- Deliver real-time, comprehensive reports for any given strategic objective to the Board of Directors;
- Revise and update strategic plans with multiple stakeholders easily using a single tool;
- Strengthen team cohesion and communication through collaborative goal-setting;
- Create plans that integrate strategic and organizational financials to promote visibility and drive performance;
- Incorporate peer analysis, benchmarking, and reporting;
- Ensure more transparency and accountability in the planning process;
- Monitor team members’ progress on key priorities, goals, action items and more; and
- Update presentations automatically.