Take the First Step: Start the Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Conversation at Your Credit Union
Join CU Learning TRAXX tomorrow, Sept. 9, for brand new, future-focused programming on DEI, organizational culture, community impact, and much more.
Credit unions were created to ensure all consumers have equal access to inclusive and affordable financial services. Building and serving a diverse, equitable, and inclusive membership has been a long-standing endeavor — the question is, where do you start?
In tomorrow’s Culture Defines Experience session, Mapping the Credit Union’s DEI Journey, attendees will hear from credit union leaders around the country on how they’re implementing DEI initiatives at their organization and positively changing the way they support employees and serve members.
The first in a two-part series, this session features Lecia Roundtree, Mike Valentine, Max Villaronga, and Jahmad Canley, who will offer best practices and tools for credit unions to chart their own DEI path. Those who attend this session live will be able to earn one CPE credit.
Missed the last session in this track, Elevating Employee Culture for the Future? Registrants can now access the recording on-demand any time! Haven’t registered yet for CU Learning TRAXX? Sign up for an All-Access Pass, single track, single session, or a bundle to access past and future CU Learning TRAXX sessions. There are registration options to fit every schedule and budget.
Here’s a snapshot of all four speakers for tomorrow’s Culture Defines Experience session:
- Vice President of HR & Organizational Development, PremierOne Credit Union, San Jose, California
- Over 20 years of executive level experience managing HR functions, including staff development, recruitment, compensation, and employee relations
- Certified public speaker who has presented information on a variety of HR-related topics both locally and internationally
- President and CEO of Baxter Credit Union, Vernon Hills, Illinois
- Over 40 years of experience in credit union sales and service
- Transformed Baxter from a single corporate sponsor to a leading financial services provider
- President and CEO of Teachers Federal Credit Union, El Paso, Texas
- Extensive experience in a variety of industries and notable organizations, including The Home Depot and the United States Marine Corps
- Certified Chief Executive (CCE)
- President and CEO of Potential Unleashed Consulting, Seattle
- Internationally known top-level culture transformation consultant, coach, author, and storyteller
- Previously held roles with top organizations, including Microsoft, Amazon, Western Union, USA Swimming, and more
Visit CU Learning TRAXX online to explore all five of tomorrow’s sessions, and don’t forget to explore the virtual Strategic Link Trade Show — open now and accessible 24/7! Log on tomorrow, 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. PDT, to chat directly with potential business partners and discover the latest products and services.
Have a question about CU Learning TRAXX? Email us!