Emerging Leaders Goes Virtual for 2020
May 19, 2020
The Emerging Leaders Training Program will take place virtually this year, beginning in mid-June and ending Feb. 1, 2021, allowing participants to engage and learn at their own pace through one-on-one coaching, group work, assessments, real-time interactive sessions, and pre-recorded presentations of core modules.
The award-winning program, presented by the experts with DDJ Myers, helps credit union professionals build the skills they need to coordinate and execute strategies and tactics for their organizations. Participants emerge from the program with a refined leadership presence, a large toolkit of skills to help them think strategically, and the ability to effectively deliver a vision to an executive audience.
“This program challenged me in a way I never thought of or have done before,” said one 2019 ELP graduate. “I now look and approach things differently as a leader, and I look forward to continuing to practice the skills I have learned through this program.”
In today’s climate, building strong leadership skills is more important than ever, and there’s no better time to receive expert training from top-tier presenters at a convenient location and affordable price.
The program focuses on six specific areas designed to grow leaders, including:
- Transformative Change: The theory of transformative change and its practical application within an organization.
- Strategic Leadership Development: How vision and design are correlated with the implementation of strategic goals.
- Cultivating an Executive Presence: How to appear authentic and “on purpose” to others by leveraging language and attitude as leadership tools.
- Applied Executive Communication: How to unlock the potential of listening to diverse perspectives as bring a team together to take effective action.
- “People Helping People”: A new level of depth and commitment to supporting and evolving future leaders.
- Measuring Success: Applying the learning into a tangible and relevant strategic impact with quantitative and qualitative ROI.
Participants will save on travel costs by participating in the program from the comfort of their own desks. Space is limited for this year’s program, so register today!
For questions about registration, please contact Holly Miller, Director of Programming, for more information.
Posted in Professional Development.