Three Northwest Credit Unions Top the 2020 Healthiest Credit Unions List
April 28, 2020
Several Northwest credit unions topped the 2020 Healthiest Credit Unions list by DepositAccounts.com. Deposit Accounts uses its own proprietary formula that factors in Texas ratio, deposit growth, and capitalization to assess the financial health of all federally insured credit unions throughout the United States.
Northwest credit unions in the top 10 include:
- No. 4: Consolidated Community Credit Union, Portland
- No. 7: Cascade Community Credit Union, Roseburg, Oregon
- No. 9: Our Community Credit Union, Shelton, Washington
Other Northwest credit unions that made the top 200 list include:
- TruGrocer Federal Credit Union, Boise
- Sound Credit Union, Tacoma
- OnPoint Community Credit Union, Portland
- North Coast Credit Union, Bellingham, Washington
- Horizon Credit Union, Spokane Valley, Washington
- WECU, Bellingham, Washington
- Selco Community Credit Union, Springfield, Oregon
- Icon Credit Union, Boise
- Fibre Federal Credit Union, Longview, Washington
- Oregon State Credit Union, Corvallis, Oregon
- Harborstone Credit Union, Tacoma
- People’s Community Federal Credit Union, Vancouver, Washington
- Solarity Credit Union, Yakima, Washington
To see the full list, visit DepositAccounts.com online.
Questions about this story? Email us!
Posted in Around the NW.