MAXX 2019 – There’s an App for That
Free, feature-packed app available now for download on the Apple App store and Google’s Play store.
In less than a week, one of the biggest events of its kind in the Northwest, MAXX 2019, will welcome more than 450 credit union professionals to Spokane. There will be a lot going on each day, with main stage talks and breakout sessions, Strategic Link Trade Show exhibits, CU Pitch, the Credit Unions for Kids Auction, and the MAXX Awards Gala.
To make the convention experience seamless and easy to navigate, the Northwest Credit Union Association has launched the MAXX 2019 App, now available for free download at the Apple app store and Google’s Play store.
The new and improved app is a great way to stay in touch with everything MAXX has to offer. Attendees can easily access venue maps, personalize their agendas, and get information about speakers, exhibitors, and sponsors.
But there’s more – much more! This year NWCUA has added some enhanced features that will ensure attendees always have their finger on the pulse.
- The app’s “shake” feature makes networking a snap: Share information with a peer quickly and easily, such as contact information, by simply shaking phones next to each other and information is transferred! Attendees can also schedule a meeting with new contacts right in the app.
- Interactive Trade Show floorplan: Want to learn more about one of Strategic Link’s great partners or see the latest innovations at betaSpace? Just click on a business partner on the Trade Show map.
- Share and tweet: There are three ways to get involved using social media:
- MAXX 2019 has an exclusive social media feed. Post your updates and pictures from directly within the app. Simply click on the social icon and posts will automatically populate.
- Attendees can post to their own social media channels by using the hashtags #MAXX2019, #NWCreditUnions, #Spokane, and #CreditUnionMovement, on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Follow us on Twitter at @NWCUA, on Facebook @nwcua, and on LinkedIn.
- Real-time surveys: Receiving attendee feedback is vital to ensuring an even better MAXX next year. A survey will be available after each mainstage and breakout session. Attendees can share their feedback by simply clicking on the survey icon in the app.
- Instant messaging: Attendees can easily stay in touch with peers, credit union professionals, and Trade Show exhibitors no matter where they are at MAXX. Use the message feature from within the app.
- Announcements: Receive push notifications in real-time to stay current with the latest MAXX updates.
Check out the other great features the app has to offer, such as the ability to donate to the Credit Union Legislative Action Council PAC, learning about the Northwest Credit Union Foundation, accessing the Advocacy Blog, or learning about Emerging Leaders.
Don’t forget there is still time to register for MAXX 2019!