First Community Credit Union Promotes Seven to Leadership Team
September 27, 2019
9/27/2019Pictured: Top row, L to R: Danielle Carmickle, Andrew Brunette, Liz Ekelund, William Janes
Bottom row, L to R: Amanda Lenihan, Kory Isley, Heather Danielle
First Community Credit Union is pleased to announce the promotions of the following employees. As valuable members of the First Community team, these promotions are meant to recognize individuals for their exceptional contribution.
- Amanda Lenihan, promoted to Branch Manager of the Roseburg West branch in Oregon. Lenihan began her career at First Community four years ago as a teller and quickly advanced to the position of Financial Service Representative.
- Andrew Brunette, promoted to Assistant Vice President Compliance Officer. Brunette has been a member of the Compliance Department for five years.
- Danielle Carmickle, promoted to Assistant Vice President of Quality Control. Carmickle, a long term employee of 13 years, was previously a Quality Control Manager.
- Heather Danielle, promoted to Branch Manager at the Roseburg East branch in Oregon. Danielle was previously a Financial Service Representative with First Community and has 20 years of industry experience.
- Kory Isley, promoted to Branch Manager at the Florence branch in Oregon. Isley, a long-term employee of 11 years, was previously a Financial Service Representative at First Community’s branch in Coos Bay, Oregon.
- Liz Ekelund, promoted to Assistant Vice President of Mortgage Lending. Ekelund, a long-term employee of 11 years, was previously a Mortgage Production Manager.
- William Janes, promoted to Information Technology Support Manager. Janes, a long-term employee of 12 years, was previously a Senior Information Technology Analyst.
The addition of these individuals to the leadership team will help bolster and strengthen First Community’s relationship-focused strategy to member growth, as well as providing expanded exceptional service to the 80,000 members we currently serve in 25 communities throughout Oregon. Visit us at myfirstccu.org.
Posted in Member News.