Results Tallied for Northwest Credit Union Association Board of Directors Election
July 30, 2019
With a strong voter turnout of 73 percent, the Northwest Credit Union Association’s Board of Directors election is now complete. Your Association thanks you for casting your votes online. There were five seats up for election, with four incumbents eligible for re-election.
Stacie Wyss-Schoenborn, President and CEO of Central Willamette Credit Union, was elected to the Board, and will begin her 3-year term at MAXX 2019, to be held Oct. 15-17, in Spokane.
In addition to Wyss-Schoenborn’s election, the following incumbents were re-elected to the NWCUA Board of Directors:
- Jeff Adams, NWCUA Board Secretary/Treasurer, President/CEO, Horizon Credit Union, Spokane Valley, Washington,
- Don Clark, President/CEO, Sound Credit Union, Tacoma, 3-year term
- Bert Fisher, NWCUA Board Executive Committee Member, CEO, Our Community Credit Union, Shelton, Washington, final
- Teri Robinson, CEO, Ironworkers USA Federal Credit Union, Portland, 3-year term
Your 2019-2020 Board of Directors also includes the following members:
- John Zmolek, NWCUA Board Chair, President/CEO of Verity Credit Union, Seattle
- Kent Oram, NWCUA Board Vice Chair, CEO of Idaho Central Credit Union, Pocatello, Idaho
- Trisha Baker, President/CEO of Lewis Clark Credit Union, Lewiston, Idaho
- Larry Ellifritz, President/CEO of Consolidated Community Credit Union, Portland
- Jim Lumpkin, President/CEO of USAgencies Credit Union, Portland
- Dan Thurman, President/CEO of East Idaho Credit Union, Idaho Falls, Idaho
- Brooke Van Vleet, President/CEO of InRoads Credit Union, St. Helens, Oregon
Bob Newcomb, CEO of SELCO Community Credit Union, will complete his third three-year term, for a total of nine dedicated years of Board service.
“Each of these credit union leaders brings valuable expertise and industry insight to the Board of Directors,” Zmolek said. “We appreciate their willingness to serve, help guide our Association, and assist in strengthening the already robust credit union industry in the Northwest. We also extend our gratitude to the election’s other candidates for their interest in serving the Board.”
The Association’s Board of Directors consists of 12 at-large directors elected from regular member credit unions. For other opportunities to engage with your Association, consider getting involved by joining a committee. Learn more about them online.
Posted in BOD Elections.