Cast Your Vote Now for NWCUA’s 2019 Board Election
June 25, 2019
The Northwest Credit Union Association’s Board of Directors election is just around the corner, and the Association encourages all members to cast their votes now. Ballots will be accepted until July 15, 5 p.m. PDT.
The Association’s Board of Directors consists of 12 at-large directors elected from regular member credit unions. There are five seats up for election this year, with four incumbents eligible for re-election.
- Jeff Adams, President and CEO of Horizon Credit Union, Spokane Valley, Washington (Incumbent)
- Tom Berquist, EVP and Chief Marketing Officer, BECU, Seattle
- Christopher Bradberry, President and CEO of Fibre Federal Credit Union, Longview, Washington
- Don Clark, President and CEO of Sound Credit Union, Tacoma, Washington (Incumbent)
- Veronica Ervin, SVP Chief Compliance Officer with OnPoint Community Credit Union, Portland
- Bert Fisher, President and CEO of Our Community Credit Union, Shelton, Washington (Incumbent)
- Teri Robinson, President and CEO of Ironworkers USA Federal Credit Union, Portland (Incumbent)
- Stacie Wyss-Schoenborn, President and CEO of Central Willamette Credit Union, Albany, Oregon
Board diversity is a pillar of the Association’s governance, and the highest emphasis is placed on embracing board composition that represents the varied needs of the Associations’ members. The NWCUA’s governance model encourages the credit union members to keep an eye toward the membership self-managing the most diverse member credit union demographics, including factors such as geographic location, asset size, state/federal charter, and rural/metro in overall Board composition.
NWCUA members are also appropriately entrusted to consider modern-day, diverse traits and characteristics when selecting candidates qualified to serve on the Association’s Board. When casting your vote, consider qualifications such as experience, character, and the diversity the candidate.
The election is being conducted by Intelliscan, Inc.—an independent tabulation management company. Questions may be directed to Intelliscan, Inc. by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 610-935-6176.
All authorized delegates received electronic individual ballots from Intelliscan, Inc. on June 24. If you did not receive yours, please check your junk or spam folders for an email with the subject line, “Cast Your Vote Now for NWCUA’s 2019 Board Election.” The sender address is from NWCUA2019@intelliscaninc.net. Please add that address to your safe senders list.
Posted in BOD Elections.