Reminder: Nominations for 2019 NWCUA Board Election Now Being Accepted
March 25, 2019
Those who are interested in serving on the Northwest Credit Union Association’s Board of Directors have until April 4 to submit their nomination.
Serving on the Board is a good opportunity to have a voice in your Association’s policy and governance. NWCUA’s at-large governance model allows the most qualified candidates to seek election to the Board.
The Nominating Committee consists of one NWCUA Board Member serving on the Committee, joined by a group of non-Board member CEOs. Brooke Van Vleet, President and CEO of InRoads Credit Union and NWCUA Board Member, will serve as Chair the Nominating Committee. The following individuals have also agreed to serve on the Nominating Committee:
- Bill Anderson, Mid Oregon Credit Union
- Phil Jones, Harborstone Credit Union
- Rob North, SEI Credit Union
- Curt Perry, Pioneer Federal Credit Union
- Mina Worthington, Solarity Credit Union
This year’s incumbents include:
- Teri Robinson, Ironworkers USA Federal Credit Union
- Bert Fisher, Our Community Credit Union
- Don Clark, Sound Credit Union
- Jeff Adams, Horizon Credit Union
In addition, Bob Newcomb, CEO of SELCO Community Credit Union, will be completing his third three-year term (for a total of nine years), and his seat will become open due to the Association’s term limits.
Jennifer Huggard, NWCUA SVP of Administration and Governance Affairs, is this year’s NWCUA Election Secretary.
Posted in NWCUA.