MAXX 2018 is Only Two Weeks Away – It’s Not too Late to Register!
October 1, 2018
The Northwest Credit Union Association’s annual convention, MAXX 2018, is just 14 days away. It’s not too late to secure your spot to see our great line up of speakers and events. In between keynote sessions, public speakers, and storytellers, entrepreneur Elisa Hays will emcee the event, inspiring attendees with her unique life story.
Hays is a credit union advocate, motivational speaker, and professional attitude adjuster. She’s built a culture of caring in her company and made giving back to the community a priority – values sure to resonate with credit union professionals.
MAXX is an opportunity to get credit unions fired up and asking the big question – why we do what we do, Hays said. “… why it matters – the heart of it – the members and the connection to community,” she said.
Also offered between keynote sessions are powerful educational breakout sessions loaded with information and insight from numerous thought leaders and industry experts – there’s truly something for everyone. Here’s highlights of some of the opportunities available to you on our Program Agenda:
Wednesday, Oct. 17
- Future-focused: 2018 Emerging Leaders Program Showcase
- Community needs: How Northwest Credit Unions are Addressing the Housing Crisis
- Embracing innovation: betaSpace Bonanza: Compelling, Innovative Solutions in the Marketplace
Thursday, Oct. 18
- Knowing your messaging: A Brand Awareness Deep Dive
- Taking a global view: The Power of Diversity and Inclusion
- Focusing on technology: FinTech and the Global Economy
For information about additional Breakout Sessions, keynote speakers, and Impact Sessions, visit the MAXX 2018 web page.
Posted in MAXX Annual Convention.