What’s New in Credit Union Careers Throughout the Northwest
August 14, 2018
Credit unions across the Northwest are seeing a lot of growth, and as part of that success, they are hiring for an array of positions.
Did you know your Northwest Credit Union Association posts job opportunities daily? It’s a valuable resource for current credit union professionals, as well as for those who are looking to enter the profession.
Job postings vary from entry-level to C-suite, so it’s worth checking out – no matter where you may be in your career.
Here are just a few of the jobs open in August:
- Assistant Manager/Branch Supervisor, SELCO Community Credit Union, Bend, Ore.
- Senior Executive Assistant to the CEO, Oregon Community Credit Union, Eugene, Ore.
- VP Wealth Management, Columbia Credit Union, Vancouver, Wash.
- Teller & Branch Service Representative, Qualstar Credit Union, Kent, Wash.
- Marketing Campaign Specialist, Gesa Credit Union, Richland, Wash.
- Consumer Loan Processor, CapEd Credit Union, Meridian, ID
Posted in Around the NW.