Tap Into the Compliance Resource Center for Expert Advice and Valuable Solutions
July 31, 2018
As a Northwest Credit Union Association member, you have access to a wealth of resources, including the Compliance Resource Center, which provides guidance and consultation on complex state and federal laws and regulations.
Your Association makes it a mission to add timely and accurate compliance information to the resource center so you have the information you need, at your fingertips.
In addition, whenever you need assistance, our team of compliance experts are here to answer your questions by phone at 1-800-546-4465 or at email@example.com.
Here’s a quick look at what your Association’s Compliance Resource Center Includes:
- Cybersercurity – Resources on awareness, technology, team training, and planning.
- InfoSight – Online library of important compliance information and documents.
- Compliance Calendar – Updates to laws and rules that impact credit unions, and alerts about scams, robbery suspects, and more.
- Model Bylaws – Bylaws to help ensure your credit unions corporate governance is compliant.
- RIPT – The Regulatory Implementation Project Toolkit, which provides access to project management tools and resources.
- CAL – The Compliance Answer Library, which allows you to quickly search for answers to your questions.
- CU Policy Pro – Access to nearly 300 model policies written specifically for credit unions.
- ComplySight – Visibility, tracking, measuring, and reporting for compliance activities.
- Compliance Bulletins and Fraud Alerts – For up-to-date information about breaking news.
- State & Federal Resources – Information from various departments in finance, regulation, the National Credit Union Association, and the Department of Justice.
- CUNA’s E-Guide – A guide to federal laws and regulations.
- CUNA Compliance Community – Access to CUNA’S CompBlog, message boards, and shared files.
- Compliance File Sharing – Sample policies and procedures.
- Compliance Council – Meet with experts three times a year to discuss solutions.
- Compliance Legal Update Seminar – Industry experts provide insight on current legal issues facing credit unions.
- Compliance Videos – A library of helpful videos to keep you up to date.
- Scholarships – Access to the Northwest Credit Union Foundation’s scholarship opportunities for credit union professionals.
- Compliance Articles – The latest on board actions, new regulations, and events.
Compliance-related questions? Contact David Curtis, Director of Compliance, Katie Clark, Director of Regulatory Compliance and Risk Management, or Will Hall, Compliance Services Consultant, for expert advice and solutions.
Posted in Compliance News.