2018 HR Legal Update to Help Credit Union Professionals Brave the Elements
Attend the May 24 event and gear up to weather any storm resulting from harassment, pay equity, paid sick leave laws, and more.
Credit union Human Relations professionals can almost never predict what will cross their desks on any given day. The Northwest Credit Union Association’s (NWCUA) 2018 HR Legal Update seminar May 24 is designed to help HR pros “brave the elements” so they can focus on making sure their credit union continues to be a great place to work.
Registration is open online for the May 24 event. It is being held at Portland-based Unitus Community Credit Union. For those with travel limitations, the seminar will also be available via video conferencing at NWCUA’s SeaTac and Boise offices.
High level content is being presented by the Farleigh Wada Witt Employment Law Group. Topics include:
- Updates HR staff need to understand following the #metoo and Times Up movements;
- Legislative, court decisions, and best practices updates on the pay equity landscape;
- Immigration requirements for credit unions;
- Discrimination court rulings and their impact on credit unions; and
- Navigating the paid sick leave legal requirements.
Learn more about the agenda and travel information online.