First Tech FCU Rebrands Annual Dave & Dan Tournament as Northwest Classic
Northwest credit unions are invited to support Credit Unions for Kids through the Heritage Sponsorship program.
Building on the years-long success of the Dave & Dan golf tournament benefitting Children’s Miracle Network hospitals, First Tech Federal Credit Union is rebranding the event in 2018 as the Northwest Classic.
Sports icons Dave Wilcox and Dan Fouts will again serve as the celebrity hosts and will be joined by many famous athletes at the July 9 event. In rebranding the event as the Northwest Classic, First Tech is underscoring the fact that this is an all-credit union event.
“We’re thrilled to align the tournament even more closely with our industry’s charity of choice, Credit Unions for Kids, which started right here in the Northwest,” said First Tech Chief People and Administrative Officer, Monique Little. “This event is about all of us, coming together, and giving back to the kids in our community, and we’re excited to provide more opportunities for credit unions of all sizes to participate, enjoy the event, meet Jim Nussle and other industry leaders, and raise more money than ever before.”
Northwest credit unions that participate in a Credit Unions for Kids employee campaign and host a Credit Unions for Kids member campaign this year are invited to help support the event through a Heritage Sponsorship opportunity. The fees are based on asset size and start as low as $1,000.
All Heritage sponsors receive:
- An invitation to the exclusive Credit Union West CEO Roundtable July 9, featuring CUNA President and CEO Jim Nussle;
- Their credit union’s logo on the Heritage Sponsor banner;
- Inclusion in industry news releases about funds raised for Credit Unions for Kids;
- Their credit union’s logo in the Heritage Sponsor recognition section of the tournament program; and
- Their credit union’s donation directed to benefit the CMN hospital of their choice, with full donor credit given to the credit union and the opportunity to participate in the check presentation.
Additional sponsorship packages provide complimentary registration to play in the Northwest Classic and invitations to the Celebrity Celebration Dinner at Stoller Vineyards July 8.
Editor’s note: Questions about how to purchase a Heritage Sponsorship? Contact First Tech Federal Credit Union Community Engagement Director Nicole Frisch at Nicole.email@example.com or (503) 671-1492.