Northwest Credit Union Foundation Partner, Junior Achievement, Is Seeking Classroom Volunteers
Help increase youth financial literacy in your community through classroom programs. Find out if there’s an opening at a district near you.
Junior Achievement of Oregon & Southwest Washington is currently seeking classroom volunteers for late 2017 and early 2018.
Classroom volunteers visit a class a total of five times to teach five lessons. Dates and times for the lessons are to be set directly with the classroom teacher.
Below is a list of current volunteer needs. Please contact Jennifer Arritola, Junior Achievement of OR and Southwest Washington Director of In-Class Programs, at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how to get involved.
Evergreen School District
Covington Middle School
11200 NE Rosewood Avenue, Vancouver, WA
- JA It’s My Business: Two different classes to start in October/November. Class times: 10:40 to 11:34 a.m. and 11:37 a.m. to 12:35 p.m.
- JA It’s My Business to start in December/January. Class time: 11:37 a.m. to 12:35 p.m.
Shahala Middle School
601 SE 192nd Avenue, Vancouver, WA
- JA Global Marketplace: Two different classes to start in January. Class times: TBA.
- JA It’s My Business: Two different classes to start in January. Class times: TBA.
9105 NE 9th Street, Vancouver, WA
- JA Career Success: Eight different classes to start in January. Class times: TBA.
North Clackamas School District
Spring Mountain Elementary
11645 SE Masa Lane, Happy Valley, OR
- 1stgrade class to start in October/November
Oregon City School District
Oregon City High School
19761 S Beavercreek Road, Oregon City, OR
- JA Personal Finance: Three different classes to start in October/November. Class times: 10:56 a.m. to 12:10 p.m., 12:16 to 1:30 p.m. and 1:36 to 2:50 p.m.
Vancouver School District
Fort Vancouver High School
5700 E 18th Street, Vancouver, WA
- JA Exploring Economics to start in October/November/December. Class times – 7:30 to 8:25 a.m.