Recent Compliance News
- FinCEN Issues Advisory on Elder Financial Exploitation
- Oregon Issues Notice of $600 One-Time Assistance Payments
- Key Takeaways from Oregon Rulemaking on Credit Union Member Business Loans
- CFPB Advisory Opinion on Coverage of Fair Lending Laws
- NCUA Clarifies Use of Distributed Ledger Technologies for FCUs
Connect with Us
Director, Compliance Services
Toll-free: 800.995.9064 x151
David Curtis is the director of compliance services at the GoWest Credit Union Association. In this role he is responsible for responding to credit union compliance inquiries, informing and instructing credit unions on new compliance responsibilities through updates and council meetings. He is a liaison, facilitator, and presenter at both the compliance and collectors’ networking […]
Director, Legal Advocacy
Toll-free: 800.995.9064 x302
Will Hall serves as the Director of Legal Advocacy for the GoWest Credit Union Association, providing compliance expertise to the Association’s member credit unions, helping them navigate the many compliance challenges they face. After graduating from Davidson College in North Carolina, Hall moved to the nation’s capital, where he worked for several years before attending […]
How Can InfoSight Products Better Serve Your Credit Union?
September 12, 2017
Posted in Compliance News.