Here’s What’s Happening in Northwest Credit Unions
June 27, 2017
Oregon State Credit Union awarded 10 local high school senior members of the credit union the $2,000 Tomorrow’s Leaders Today (TLT) college scholarships.
The TLT scholarship program honors overall excellence within the Credit Union’s 4,400 teen members. Over the last 19 years, 191 students have received more than $200,000 in assistance toward their college educations. These students are from the Credit Union’s 24-county field of membership and will be attending an in-state college or university this fall.
Following are this year’s winners and their college or university of choice:
- From Newport High School: Natalie Dewitt (Lewis & Clark College) and Sophia Goodwin-Rice (Willamette University)
- From Crescent Valley High School: Joshua Pauls (Oregon State University) and William Richmond (Corban University)
- From Corvallis High School: Samuel Iszler (Linn-Benton Community College)
- From West Albany High School: Mariah Paul-Bryant (dual enrolled at LBCC and OSU)
- From Western Mennonite: Joanna Gunther (George Fox University)
- From Central Linn High School: Natalie Dumble (Oregon Institute of Technology)
- From Kings Valley Charter School: Jax Johnson (OSU)
- From Hood River Valley High School: Callie Farris (Western Oregon University)
To learn more about Oregon State Credit Union scholarships, grants, and community education, contact Mike Corwin at 541-714-4286 or email@example.com.