Updated Offering Boosts Credit Union Value for Your Members
Help your members save through Sprint’s updated Credit Union Member Cash Rewards program.
Through our Strategic Link partners, Northwest Credit Union Association aims to strengthen your credit union’s relationship with your members by helping you deliver more value. Our partnership with the Sprint Credit Union Member Cash Rewards program does just that, and the program’s recent updates are designed to deliver even more perks to your credit union and your members. Read on to learn about the program’s new benefits.
New Benefits for Credit Unions
- Earn more non-interest income with an unlimited performance-based payment structure.
- With the ability to track your member sales and activations in the Partner Center, it’s easier to maximize your earning potential.
- Access free, new marketing materials to promote the program.
- Marketing communications requirements are easier to fulfill, and there are more options to choose from.
- No hassles—cash rewards are directly deposited into members’ credit union accounts.
To enroll your credit union today, visit LoveMyCreditUnion.org/PartnerCenter.
What’s New for Members
Sprint will now give credit union members cash reward deposits and an annual loyalty cash reward for every line they have with Sprint.
Here’s how it works:
- Members get a $100 cash reward for every new line switched to Sprint
- Current Sprint customers will receive a $50 cash reward for every line transferred into Sprint Credit Union Member Cash Rewards
- Members get a $50 loyalty cash reward every year for every line
- The same offer is available for individual and business members
- Valid in conjunction with most Sprint promotions
Here’s how your members can sign up for Sprint cash rewards:
- Become a Sprint customer and mention they’re a credit union member
- Register at LoveMyCreditUnion.org/SprintRewards or in the Love My Credit Union Rewards app
- Cash rewards will be deposited directly into the member’s credit union account within six to eight weeks
For questions on this partnership, please contact Kaitlin Ramos at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503.350.2208.