Sixteen Northwest Credit Unions to Win Spectrum Marketing Awards May 4
First place, honorable mention, Spectrum Cup, and Best in Show winners will be unveiled at the annual awards dinner.
The best branding, design, public relations, advertising and earned media work of Northwest credit union marketing teams will be honored in Portland May 4, during the annual Marketers’ Conference and Spectrum Marketing Awards Dinner. More than 100 entries were judged by a panel of judges.
While specifics regarding first place or honorable mention, Spectrum Cup, and Best in Show award winners will be kept under wraps until the evening of May 4, the list of credit unions receiving honors is as follows:
- Clackamas Federal Credit Union
- Consolidated Community Credit Union
- First Tech Federal Credit Union
- Gesa Credit Union
- Global Credit Union
- Horizon Credit Union
- Idaho Central Credit Union
- Maps Credit Union
- Northwest Community Credit Union
- Oregon Community Credit Union
- Point West Credit Union
- St. Helens Community Credit Union
- TAPCO Credit Union
- Verity Credit Union
- Wauna Federal Credit Union
The dinner and awards ceremony will be held the evening of May 4 at the Vancouver, WA Hilton Hotel, also the site of the annual Northwest Credit Union Association (NWCUA) Marketers’ Conference. Content highlights of the May 4-5 conference include:
- A first look at the CUNA Creating Awareness Advisory Group’s consumer research examining barriers to membership and recommendations for a messaging plan that excites membership;
- An advanced look at credit union financials that drive the metrics marketers must meet;
- High-level digital marketing strategies, including stretching thin resources for big results;
- Business development strategies for credit unions; and
- A pre-Spectrum dinner reception featuring craft Northwest beer, produced by a brewery whose financial partner is a local credit union.
Not registered yet? Sign up online.