First Tech FCU Offers Credit Unions for Kids Heritage Sponsorship
April 3, 2017
First Tech FCU’s highly anticipated Dave & Dan Classic benefitting Credit Unions for Kids, takes place July 9-10.
Scenic Stoller Vineyards is the setting for the Celebrity Celebration Dinner, followed the next day by the Tournament & 19th Hole Awards dinner at Pumpkin Ridge Golf Club.
The event unites credit unions and celebrity athletes in support of the Credit Union Movement’s “Charity of Choice” and its success has a rich history of collaboration by other credit unions.
The Credit Union for Kids Heritage Sponsorship is available to credit unions which:
- Operate in Oregon and/or Washington as members of the Northwest Credit Union Association (NWCUA);
- Participate in a Credit Unions for Kids employee campaign in 2017; and
- Host a Credit Unions for Kids member campaign in 2017.
Sponsorship levels are tiered by size of credit union, based on shares and deposits:
|Shares & Deposits||Sponsorship|
|Under $25 million||$1,000|
|$25 – $50 million||$1,500|
|$50 – $100 million||$2,000|
|$100 – $250 million||$3,000|
|$250 – $500 million||$4,000|
Heritage Sponsor Benefits:
- One (1) complimentary registration for the 2017 Dave & Dan Classic, including tee prizes, range balls and 19th Hole Awards Dinner
- Two (2) complimentary attendees at the Celebrity Celebration Dinner at Stoller Vineyards
- Inclusion on the Heritage Wall at the 2017 Dave & Dan Classic
- Inclusion in industry press release specific to the 2017 Dave & Dan Classic
- Company logo included in Heritage Sponsor recognition in the tournament program
- Donation directed to the benefitting hospital of your choice, with full donor credit given to your organization, and opportunity to participate in final check presentation
Credit Unions who participate in sponsorships outside of the Heritage Sponsorship program will also be recognized as Heritage Sponsors, with complimentary (not additive) benefits.
To confirm your sponsorship, please reach out to First Tech Federal Credit Union Community Engagement Director Nicole Frisch at firstname.lastname@example.org or (503) 671-1492.