Upgrade Your Career With 2016 Networking Councils and Seminars
December 14, 2015
December 14, 2015
No single credit union has all the answers. The best way to lift your credit union career to the next level is to engage with the most impactful people and topics shaping the Credit Union Movement. That’s exactly what NWCUA Networking Councils and Seminars bring you.
Northwest credit union professionals gather at Councils and Seminars to engage with subject-matter experts, thought leaders, and the most important topics of the day. Councils and Seminars are the best way to meet other professionals working on the same challenges, so you swap ideas and solutions.
Brandy Fielding, President and CEO of White River Credit Union, said, “Association Councils and Seminars are the best option to keep our team up-to-speed on the latest developments impacting our credit union. They always come back with important new understandings and ideas. Having a team that’s on forefront of the industry means we can give our members the best possible service.”
Registration for 2016 Networking Councils and Seminars is now live. Click here for Networking Councils and click here for Seminars, or see the schedule below. Scholarships are available through the Northwest Credit Union Foundation.
Networking Councils rally around great content and sharing three times per year. Multiple locations across Oregon and Washington are connected via cloud-based video conferencing software so that anyone in the Northwest can access the knowledge and camaraderie shared at these events.
Networking Council Memberships allow your credit union to send up to three people to each meeting of the Networking Council you join. Plus you get a directory of Council Members and access to that Networking Council’s Listserv. The special Power User Membership allows your credit union to send up to three people to every meeting of every Networking Council, gives you directories for every Council, and access to every Council’s Listserv.
Seminars offer in-depth training on topics like Account Administration, Human Resources Legal Updates, Bankruptcy Law, and Compliance Updates for professionals who want to keep their expertise at the cutting edge.
2016 Networking Councils
- Collectors’ Networking Council — Jan 28, May 3, and Dec 6;
- Compliance Networking Council — Feb 18, Aug 31, and Nov 9;
- HR & Trainers’ Networking Council — Mar 8, Aug 30, Nov 17;
- Lenders’ Networking Council — March 3, June 7, Nov 30;
- Marketing, Business Development, & Community Outreach Network Council — Feb 17, Sep 8, Dec 1;
- Operations, Sales, & Service Networking Council — Mar 1, May 17, Dec 8;
- Principles & Philosophy Networking Council — Feb 9, May 24, Dec 15;
- Power User Membership — All 2016 Networking Councils
- HR Legal Update Seminar — Feb 10 in Tigard, OR (and via Video Conference in SeaTac, WA, Spokane, WA, and Eugene, OR)
- Bankruptcy Law & Strategies Seminar — Mar 29 in Eugene, OR
- Bankruptcy Law & Strategies Seminar — Mar 31 in Spokane, WA
- Account Administration Seminar — Apr 19 in Tigard, OR (and via Video Conference in SeaTac, WA, Spokane, WA and Eugene, OR)
- Compliance Legal Update Seminar — Jun 21 in Portland, OR
If you have questions about Councils, Seminars, or Memberships, please contact NWCUA Community Manager Carmen Vigil at email@example.com or 206.340.4817.
Questions about this story? Contact James Pearson: 206.340.4790, firstname.lastname@example.org.