Top 5 Reasons to Trust ‘The Trust’ With Your Employee Benefits
August 31, 2015
August 31, 2015
Did you know there’s an employee benefits program that specializes in Northwest credit unions? What if we told you it’s been around for more than 50 years and serves over 100 financial institutions? It’s called The Trust, and below are the top five reasons you should trust The Trust with your employee benefits.
- Variety and Customization. The Trust offers a variety of benefits options that have been tested and selected for the competitive and cost-effective nature of Northwest credit unions. And better yet, you can pick and choose the benefits that work perfectly for your credit union, designing the package that’s just right for your team.
- Buying Power and Price. Because The Trust has more than 3,000 employees enrolled across over 100 participating employers, it can offer all employers, even small credit unions, the same options usually only available to large companies. And with buying power like that, many credit unions find The Trust’s prices are the best in the market.
- Administration and Compliance. The Trust takes care of everything for your credit union, from COBRA administration to ERISA compliance. Plus, since The Trust works with providers on your behalf, you only have to pay one bill, and enrolling employees can be done quickly and easily online.
- Customer Service. If you or your employees have questions about your plan, The Trust offers world-class customer service, even advocating with insurance companies on employees’ behalf in order to make sure that claims are paid according to contract. Not only does this give employees piece of mind, but it keeps your HR department out of sticky compliance situations. Plus The Trust offers education on how to use and get the most out of your benefits.
- Only the Best. The Trust offers only the cream of the crop in benefits providers—names we all know like Premera, Regence, Delta Dental, and The Standard. Every provider offered by The Trust has a long track record proving that they rise above their competition.
Bert Fisher, CEO of Our Community Credit Union, says that what really set The Trust apart are their compassion, and their dedication to getting answers fast when they are needed most. “When the ship is sailing on smooth water, everyone thinks they can be captain,” said Fisher. “But time after time The Trust has shown us that they can navigate the storms, too.
“We have turned to them with some major employee medical issues,” Fisher continued, “and every single time they have proven that they know the importance of getting answers fast, so that our employees can get the care they need. That’s compassion. That’s dedication. And that’s why we work with them to this day.”
Ready to learn what The Trust can do for your credit union? Check them out on the Strategic Link website and contact your Association’s Director of Strategic Partnerships, Craig Reed, at 206.340.4789 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Partner Updates
Posted in Article Post.