Dive Into Your New Pro-Credit Union Messaging Resource Center
August 31, 2015
August 31, 2015
Northwest credit unions have incredible stories to tell. They generate enormous value for their members, they have deep impact in their communities, and their economic impact is foundational to the economies of Oregon and Washington.
In today’s advocacy and public awareness environment, it’s critical that credit unions share these stories. But often credit unions are so busy making this impact that sharing this message slips down the priority list.
The Northwest Credit Union Association this week launched a new, members-only Pro-Credit Union Messaging Resource Center to make it easy for credit unions to share their biggest, best stories of value and impact. The Resource Center includes:
- Message points proven to resonate with the people of the Northwest;
- Radio spots that credit unions can customize for their local market;
- Videos that credit unions can customize and share;
- Ads for outdoor, web, and print that credit unions can customize for their use;
- Social media messages that credit unions can use and share;
- Templates for community giving reports for credit unions to customize;
- Sample op-eds and letters to the editor for credit unions to make their own; and
- An easy way to share their best stories for larger impact.
“These are the resources that credit unions told us would be helpful in sharing their impact,” said Lynn Heider, NWCUA Vice President of Public Relations. “Credit unions are incredibly valuable to the communities of Oregon and Washington, and we are excited to see this message shared even more widely.”
Northwest credit unions are encouraged to dive into the Resource Center and find the resources that are right for them.
Questions about this story? Contact Lynn Heider: 503.350.2225, mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org