Catalyst Corporate Opens Online Registration For Accelerating Success Conference
February 10, 2015
February 9, 2014
Catalyst Corporate Federal Credit Union has opened online registration for its annual Accelerating Success Conference which will take place on April 30 and May 1 at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas. A lineup of six well-regarded speakers will offer credit union financial industry and economic insights.
Topics include mobile trends, adapting to change, an economic outlook and the latest credit union-focused research. Two bonus breakout sessions will also be included that speak to balance sheet positioning and loan participations. Speakers at the conference include:
- Mark Myers, CEO of Filene Research Institute, will review key findings from the past year and discuss their implications.
- Elliot Eisenberg, an acclaimed economist who balances relevance with humor, will present an outlook on the nation’s economy.
- Patrick Adams, who has more than 33 years in the credit union movement will challenge attendees to embrace and thrive in a constantly changing environment.
- Mark Arnold, a credit union brand expert and strategic planner, will focus on credit union members of the future.
- Robb Gaynor, founder and chief product officer for Malauzai Software, will provide a review of mobile trends and discuss their implications for credit unions.
- Joel Zeff, a workplace expert and humorist, will provide a unique blend of improvisational comedy and essential ideas on work and life.
The breakout sessions will feature presentations on Loan Participations by Catalyst Corporate’s vice president of member credit, Jeff Hamilton, and insights on Balance Sheet Positioning by Catalyst Strategic Solutions’ vice president of advisory services, Steven Houle.
Member credit unions are invited to also attend the annual meeting and luncheon at which Catalyst Corporate’s activities and financial performance for 2014 will be reviewed, and plans for 2015 will be presented.
The Accelerating Success conference will include an evening reception and networking opportunity with an optional golfing opportunity.
The Accelerating Success Conference is open to all credit unions and the Early Bird registration fee is $375 per person for those registering before April 8. After that date, the fee will be $450. All breaks, available presentation materials and the Thursday evening reception are included in the registration fee. A limited block of rooms has been reserved at a special rate of $149 per room, per night at Caesars Palace, but rooms are limited. The Catalyst Corporate annual meeting and luncheon is complimentary, but reservations are required.
For complete information and to register for the Accelerating Success Conference and/or Catalyst Corporate annual meeting, please visit www.catalystcorp.org/annualmtg or call 214.703.7841.
Strategic Link is the NWCUA’s wholly-owned service corporation, using the power of aggregation to provide the Association’s member credit unions with exclusive, high-quality, competitively-priced products and discounted services. Contact Director of Strategic Partnerships Craig Reed at email@example.com today to find out how Strategic Link can help your credit union save money while meeting its goals in 2015 and beyond.
Posted in Events.