Sr. Project Manager
January 16, 2014
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for leading and managing projects related to the various business units within the Credit Union. This includes the working with the staff, management and executive levels assigned to each business unit. The Senior Project Manager is accountable to the IT Division, the business customers and solution providers to ensure a top quality project outcome for BECU’s membership. As a leader in the IT Division, the Senior Project Manager is also responsible for advancing success of the IT Vision.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Excellent conceptual, organizational, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Ability to plan, organize, schedule, and implement multiple technical projects.
- Willingness and ability to keep up with developments in the information and financial services industries.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member, while using discretion in decision making and sound judgment in problem solving.
- Excellent oral and written skills to effectively communicate in the English language.
- Effective leadership and negotiation skills.
- Full time hours, with additional hours as necessary, to accomplish objectives, goals, and projects.
- B.A. or B.S. degree with emphasis in business or computer science or equivalent work or educational experience.
- PMP (Project Management Professional Certification) or equivalent experience.
- Five to seven year’s experience in a project management role. Project management in the consulting arena would be preferred.
- Experience in a leadership role preferred.
BECU reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as the need arises. EEO/AA
Please apply on line at: https://www.becu.org/careers
Posted in Article Post.