Product Manager – Mortgage
January 16, 2014
The Product Manager – Mortgage is responsible for the successful development, execution and implementation of product strategies and product-related initiatives. The Product Manager – Mortgage serves as the lead on a broad variety of product-related projects that directly contribute to achieving the strategic goals of the Credit Union, including the implementation of new products, making changes to existing products and participating in the ongoing maintenance of current products.
The Mortgage Product Manager will serve a critical role in executing the overall mortgage product strategy as well as being an insightful resource into mortgage opportunities within our footprint. The right candidate will possess both industry knowledge as well as a solid understanding of the importance of compliance in today’s quickly changing mortgage market.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills to effectively communicate with management, staff, and outside contacts.
- Excellent analytical and project management skills.
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Ability to work independently, and as a team member, while using discretion in decision making and sound judgment in problem solving.
- Ability to research and compile information for the purpose of recommending product and/or marketing opportunities.
- Ability to present a professional image when dealing with members, co-workers, management, and outside contacts.
- Proficient math skills.
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing work priorities.
- Proficient PC skills, with the ability to learn new software.
- Effective leadership and negotiation skills.
- Full-time hours required, with additional hours as necessary to accomplish objectives, goals, and projects.
- Vision (or corrected) to normal range.
- Ability to sit and/or stand for periods of up to two hours or more.
- B.A. or B.S. degree in Marketing, Business, Operations or Communications or equivalent work or educational experience.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ product development, marketing or product operations experience in a financial institution required.
- Minimum three years’ project and/or product management experience.
BECU reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as the need arises. EEO/AA
Please apply on line at: https://www.becu.org/careers
Posted in Article Post.