Floating Member Service Consultant
January 16, 2014
- Uphold the Trailhead service promises: Deliver, Engage, Anticipate, Respectful, Reward
- Handle monetary transactions for our members
- Assist members with financial services either by phone, mail, or in person
- Use need-based selling to provide great service to our members
- Interact and support other members of Trailhead staff and management in a positive, respectful, and professional manner
- Provide exceptional lending service to the membership
- Underwriting loan application and making sound decisions
- Open new accounts, and be a consultant for that new member
- The hours will be from 9:00am-6:00pm Tuesday thru Friday, and Saturdays from 9:30am-2:30pm. But Saturdays will count as 8 hours for a complete 40 hour week.
- Alternate between our Old Town and Mississippi Ave Branches throughout the week
- This position is required to work every Saturday with Sunday and Monday off
- High school diploma
- Cash handling and customer service experience
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of windows products
- 2+ years of experience in the financial services industry
- College degree
- Lending background
The Trailhead difference:
As we embrace the “small enough to know better” mantra, we work to guide each member on their individualized path to financial success. We believe in Portland, our hometown, and the unique people who live here. So we embrace their individuality and work to help them succeed. Learn more about the Trailhead difference at www.trailheadcu.org.
A cover letter and resume will be required. Please forward resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted in Article Post.