Commercial Credit Analyst
January 16, 2014
The Commercial Credit Analyst is responsible for performing complete financial analysis of active and prospective member businesses to review/establish credit worthiness as outlined by BECU Loan Policy and underwriting standards.
- Excellent oral and written skills to effectively communicate in the English language.
- Ability to present a professional image when dealing with members, co-workers, management, and outside contacts.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to change within working responsibilities be it internal, market, or regulatory driven.
- Ability to work well independently, and as a team member, while using discretion in decision making and sound judgment in problem solving.
- Proficient PC skills, with the ability to learn new software.
- Effective leadership skills.
- Full-time hours required, with additional hours as necessary to accomplish objectives, goals, and projects.
- Vision and hearing (or corrected) to normal range.
- Ability to sit and/or stand for periods of up to two hours or more.
- Associate’s degree with an emphasis in business, finance or related field or equivalent work or educational experience.
- Three to five years’ of related commercial credit analysis experience in commercial finance, preferably in a financial institution or credit department.
- Minimum of one year of experience with credit analysis systems.
BECU reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as the need arises. EEO/AA
Please apply on line at: https://www.becu.org/careers
Posted in Article Post.