Business Development Manager
January 16, 2014
The Business Development Manager is responsible for organization and maintenance of our community business partners, becoming involved with community entities, relationship building with our partners, including grocery store management and external sales. The position works closely with District Managers to obtain an understanding of territory needs and product results to create a plan to accumulate and penetrate targeted community business partners and participation in community events. Develops opportunities based on a solid understanding of the financial services market and builds business relationships within all communities served by BECU.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Excellent oral and written skills to effectively communicate in the English language.
- Ability to effectively present to individuals and groups.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, members, and outside vendors.
- Ability to work independently an d as a team member while using discretion in decision making and sound judgment in problem solving.
- Proficient PC skills (Microsoft Office), with the ability to learn new software.
- Effective leadership and negotiation skills.
- Full-time hours required, with additional hours as necessary to accomplish objectives, goals, and projects.
- Ability to commute between locations.
- Vision (or corrected) to normal range.
- B.A. or B.S. in business or equivalent work or educational experience.
- Minimum three to five years’ experience in public relations, sales or financial services industry required.
- Demonstrated success in actively marketing, selling and/or serving consumer oriented products and services.
- Prior management experience preferred.
- Comply with SAFE Act legislation, which requires annual registration as a Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO).
BECU reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as the need arises. EEO/AA
Please apply on line at: https://www.becu.org/careers
Posted in Article Post.