Loan Department Manager
January 15, 2014
A pending retirement is opening up a position at USAgencies Credit Union for a new Loan Department Manager to join our management team. We are looking for a friendly, dynamic, motivated, goal oriented individual who enjoys leading a close knit team. Our new Loan Department Manager will be actively involved in directing and coaching their staff to fulfill our mission: “To Provide solutions to improve each member’s financial life” by:
- Developing each employee to their highest potential.
- Developing and expanding new consumer lending products.
- Developing and strengthening relationships with business and members to promote the benefit of Credit Union services.
- Performing duties of a Consumer Loan Officer, including Home Equity Loans as needed to ensure timely member service.
- Originating/underwriting secondary market real estate loans including FHA and VA.
- Resolving member complaints involving loan decisions or errors on their accounts.
- Supervising the activities of the Loan Department staff by assigning work, answering questions, solving problems and helping with complex transactions.
- Ensuring Credit Union lending programs are in compliance with state and federal rules and regulations.
- Demonstrating good communication, member service and human relation skills.
- Preparing timely reports and portfolio analysis to make recommendations for product and departmental improvements.
- Being actively involved in the credit union movement and the community.
- Having a college degree or equivalent work experience and minimum of five years of lending and supervisory experience in a financial services institution.
If you are looking for an opportunity to expand your skills, conquer new challenges, and demonstrate your leadership talents, please send your resume to USACU_careers@usacu.org.
Note: The individual selected for this position must meet the qualifications of a mortgage loan originator under federal SAFE Act regulations and register as a mortgage loan originator with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry.
Posted in Article Post.