Business Development Representative
January 11, 2014
USAgencies Credit Union currently has an opportunity for a Business Development Representative. The right individual for this position will be friendly, motivated, goal oriented, and organized, who enjoys working independently with team support. Our new Business Development Representative will help the Credit Union live our mission – “To Provide solutions to improve each member’s financial life” by:
- Acting as the Credit Union’s liaison with Credit Union Membership groups.
- Developing and expanding new and existing select employee group companies.
- Developing and strengthening relationships with business and government agencies to promote the benefit of Credit Union membership.
- Informing new and prospective members of Credit Union products and services.
- Making informative and persuasive presentations to established and prospective members and outside organizations.
- Demonstrating good communication, member service and human relation skills.
- Being available to travel and possess a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation for use in accomplishing job requirements.
- Utilizing excellent PC skills.
- Supporting the marketing department in social media, blog, and community outreach efforts.
- Having a college degree or equivalent work experience and minimum of two years outside sales experience, customer service and business development expertise in a financial institution.
If you are interested in joining our team as our Business Development Representative, please send your resume to USACU_careers@usacu.org.
Posted in Article Post.