Lending Support Specialist
January 9, 2014
At Advantis we strive to meet the diverse needs of our members, employees, and the communities we serve. If you have a passion for service, a focus on finding solutions, and believe in inclusion, collaboration, and having fun while pursuing your goals then Advantis is the place for you!
As a Lending Support Specialist you’ll provide a wide variety of support services for the consumer and indirect lending channels. You role will include everything from working with members to collect support documentation for their loans, to coordinating loan signings and funding the actual loan. You will be one of our consumer lending experts and will be able to answer questions for our members and employees.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Assisting members as they move through the lending process; handling inquiries, complaints, and a wide variety of transactions.
- Supporting and following up with sales staff to insure all documentation and details needed to produce a fast, accurate loan processing are handled and meet member service guidelines.
- Verifying that all loan applications and documents have been completed thoroughly and accurately.
- Remaining current on Credit Union products, policies, and procedures as well as State and Federal regulations and guidelines.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 2+ years experience in financial institution or similar organization is desired, preferably in a lending support role.
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies, processes, and procedures in a timely manner.
- Professional and friendly communication style.
- A Great Place to Work!
Advantis Credit Union is Oregon’s fourth largest credit union, with over 53,000 members and five branches in the Portland metro area. Along with an excellent benefits package, our team is engaged, rewarded for performance, and encouraged to grow professionally and personally.
Our competitive advantage is our people, and our people are driven to deliver value through excellence, innovation, and serving as trusted advisors to our members. If you are looking for an organization that will recognize you for your results and empower you to reach your potential, we urge you to apply online at: https://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH06/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=ADVANTISCU&cws=1&rid=261
Advantis Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Posted in Article Post.