Dealer Sales Representative
December 31, 2013
Oregon Community Credit Union has an opening for a Dealer Sales Representative in the Portland area. The Dealer Sales Representative acts as the external credit union contact to build and maintain relationships with all the CUDL dealerships we serve.
Pay: $17.40 – $21.60 per hour
- Create and maintain business relationships with the dealerships by consistently visiting them on a regular basis and providing a record indicating the outcome of those visits.
- Report to the Indirect Lending Manager any and all problems or issues arising from any dealership and suggest appropriate measures for resolution. Provide timely follow thru on the resolutions.
- Thoroughly investigate any indication of fraud arising from any dealership and take appropriate action as determined by the Indirect Lending Manager, Credit Services Manager, and/or Director of Lending if needed.
- Compile reports to be submitted as needed.
- Assist with internal workflow as business needs dictate.
- Must follow all BSA regulations, including completing CTR reports when applicable, reporting suspicious activity via SAR when applicable and completing annual training.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- To follow all company policies and act as a role model to others in the following of these policies. This includes, but is not limited to, providing exceptional internal and external service, championing company values, representing the Credit Union with a high level of professionalism, working hard to support your teams, and arriving to work on time every day with a positive attitude.
- Self-motivated, organized, and detail orientated, with a drive for results. Ability to work both independently and in group settings to meet daily and monthly goals.
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality regarding all sensitive, confidential, and proprietary Credit Union information.
- Exhibit a high level of interpersonal skills to effectively communicate (orally and in writing) with staff, dealer representatives, and vendors.
- Proficient use of technology and software including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Proactively seek and embrace new opportunities and changes involving new technologies, efficiencies, new products, new services and new procedures – resulting in optimum production.
- Will be expected to travel to dealerships throughout Oregon with a primary focus in the Portland area. Must maintain a valid driver’s license and insurance necessary to operate a vehicle. Must have a clean driving record.
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and to talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Work Environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Minimum of five years of similar or related experience. Dealer finance experience preferred.
Equivalent to a two-year degree.
Posted in Article Post.