Mortgage Loan Manager
December 27, 2013
Do you like to coach and mentor others? Do you have current and extensive knowledge in mortgage lending? Are you a positive, upbeat person? Are you a flexible person who thrives in an ever-changing work environment? If you can answer yes to these questions, CapEd Credit Union may have an opportunity ideally suited for you. CapEd Credit Union is seeking an energetic and outgoing individual to join our team.
At CapEd we are promote thrift and offer a wide range of quality financial products and services, while remaining financially sound.
- To direct the mortgage loan department to insure that the credit union meets established goals and objectives and direct the mortgage processing operations within the credit union , insuring compliance with regulatory, investor, governmental and corporate guidelines.
- Motivate, direct and evaluate the work of the mortgage loan originators and processors while ensuring a team atmosphere is maintained. Maintain departmental productivity, quality and service standards. Ensure proper input, loan pricing, set up, maintenance and transfer of loan data into all software programs. Oversee the mortgage loan originators, processors, funder/closers, and clerks. Hire, train, direct, coach and evaluate employee performance.
- Five years to ten years of similar or related experience.
- Two year college degree or (2) Completion of a specialized course of study at a business or trade school or (3) Completion of a specialized and extensive in-house training or apprenticeship program.
- High level of accuracy in all areas.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Ten-key
- Good communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of Credit Union records.
Starting Wage: Base wage (DOE) plus an aggressive bonus plan based on performance. We offer competitive and full benefits to full-time employees.
FLSA Classification/Hours: Exempt position. Work is based on result attained, not hours worked.
How to apply: Complete an Online Application at our website www.caped.com for the specific job opportunity that interests you. Resumes are not accepted in lieu of application.
Posted in Article Post.