Member Service Representative
December 27, 2013
Looking for a position in Downtown Portland, but worried about parking or the cost of transit fare? Worry no longer, if selected as our next Member Service Representative, TwinStar will pay for your parking or transit fare.
TwinStar Credit Union, founded in 1938, currently has 24 branch locations in Washington and Oregon. Consider becoming an employee of our newest branch in Downtown Portland! If you are an outgoing, forward thinking team member with amazing sales skills, then we may be looking for you to be our next Full Time Member Service Representative (Teller). This position will 40 hours Monday –Friday between the hours of 8:45 a.m. to 5:45 p.m.
General duties will include:
- Maintaining and balancing a cash drawer, while receiving and processing financial transactions, including deposits, withdrawals, loan payments and transfers;
- Providing excellent service to all members by offering a high level of professional service at all times;
- Selling Credit Union products and services beneficial to members.
Minimum requirements are:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- A schedule that will allow you to work all shifts, Monday – Friday;
Preference will be given to those who have the following:
- Prior operations and cash handling experience in a financial institution;
- Strong sales experience with ability to meet and exceed sales goals;
- Skill in providing exceptional service in a busy work environment;
- Desire to learn new skills and to grow as a credit union professional;
Open Until Filled….first screening of applications will be 1/6/2014. It is in your best interest to apply by this date.
APPLY HERE: http://paragon.applicantpro.com/jobs/60280.html
TwinStar Credit Union offers full time employees company paid medical, dental, vision, life, long term disability, FLEX, 401K and a paid leave package.
Background reviews, including criminal and credit histories are conducted prior to selection, after the interview stage.
Please click on the “apply” button below to submit your application. TwinStar Credit Union only accepts completed applications for currently posted position openings. A résumé WILL NOT replace any section of the application.
TwinStar Credit Union is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. It is our policy to provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants and to prohibit any discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. Employees will be treated on the basis of their job-related qualifications, ability and performance.
Posted in Article Post.