December 27, 2013
TwinStar Credit Union is seeking a sales and operations oriented Branch Manager with ability and drive to connect with the community in Hoquiam WA. The Hoquiam Branch Manager is responsible for creating an environment that ensures consistent, high quality member service and attainment of branch objectives while working to build strong connections in the community to build membership.
We are looking for candidates who are:
- Goal oriented, results driven with customer/consumer focus and a relentless drive for success
- Able to portray passion, enthusiasm, confidence and a high level of professionalism in all client, community, and co-worker interactions
- Able to cultivate successful relationships with business owners and potential members to provide information about the products and services available to meet their needs
- Able to represent the credit union in the community through involvement in various civic and business development activities
- Able to coach staff to provide appropriate financial products and services
- Responsible for the day-to-day branch operations, including supervision of staff
A competitive candidate will possess:
- Management experience in a financial institution branch environment
- Prior operations and sales experience in a financial institution with a record of consistently meeting goals
TwinStar Credit Union offers full-time employees medical, dental, vision insurance, FLEX Plans, paid vacation, sick leave and holidays AND 401K following 30 days of employment.
Background reviews, including criminal and credit histories, will be conducted prior to selection, post interview.
Please click below to submit your application. TwinStar Credit Union only accepts completed applications for currently posted position openings. A résumé WILL NOT replace any section of the application.
APPLY HERE: http://paragon.applicantpro.com/jobs/60319.html
SAFE ACT STATEMENT
This position may require the employee to register in the future as a mortgage loan originator with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (“Registry”) and obtain a unique identifier from the Registry before engaging in mortgage loan originator activities, to maintain and renew that registration on an annual basis, to update registration information with the Registry on a timely basis, and to provide that unique identifier to consumers as required by applicable SAFE Act regulations and credit union policies and procedures.
TwinStar Credit Union is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. It is our policy to provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants and to prohibit any discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. Employees will be treated on the basis of their job-related qualifications, ability and performance.
Posted in Article Post.