Member Advisor – Downtown Branch
December 21, 2013
At Advantis we strive to meet the diverse needs of our members, employees, and the communities we serve. If you have a passion for service, a focus on finding solutions, and believe in inclusion, collaboration, and having fun while pursuing your goals then Advantis is the place for you!
You’ll be a trusted advisor to our members, using your consultative selling skills to identify and meet member needs. This in-branch, high contact sales position directly impacts the satisfaction of our members and represents the Advantis brand to our local community. A thorough knowledge of retail products and services, a professional demeanor, and an unwavering commitment to integrity are all essential to this role!
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Providing members with sound financial advice while educating them on the features and benefits of Credit Union products and services.
- Originating consumer loans and opening new accounts; using consultative sales expertise to find the very best solutions for each member.
- Responding to member requests, problems, and complaints in a solution-driven manner.
- Remaining current on Credit Union products, policies, and procedures as well as State and Federal regulations and guidelines.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
- 2+ years experience in a teller or new account sales/support position with a financial institution.
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies, processes, and procedures in a timely manner.
- Professional and friendly communication style.
A Great Place to Work!
Advantis Credit Union is Oregon’s fourth largest credit union, with over 53,000 members and five branches in the Portland metro area. Along with an excellent benefits package, our team is engaged, rewarded for performance, and encouraged to grow professionally and personally.
Our competitive advantage is our people, and our people are driven to deliver value through excellence, innovation, and serving as trusted advisors to our members. If you are looking for an organization that will recognize you for your results and empower you to reach your potential, we urge you to apply online at: https://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH06/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=ADVANTISCU&cws=1&rid=260
Advantis Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Posted in Article Post.