Dealer Funding Specialist
December 20, 2013
Gesa Credit Union is currently recruiting for a Dealer Funding Specialist. The Dealer Funding Specialist is responsible to ensure quality member service by scanning contracts and loan files, and auditing loan documentation.
Essential job functions include, but are not limited to:
- Provide knowledgeable answers to questions on funding and services of Dealer Finance. Ability to make sound decisions and offer suggestions within guidelines.
- Process and fund loan packages in high volumes and in a timely manner. Scans and audits loan packages including verification of approval conditions and required documentation.
- Communicate effectively with dealership personnel.
- Maintain a high degree of accuracy and loan processing.
- Contact the dealer for status to avoid delay in funding.
- Provide letters of denial to applicants within 30 days of their loan application, if applicable.
- File loan folders, funding notices and other applicable documentation in a timely manner.
- Provide telephone support for incoming calls.
- Demonstrate support of corporate values, mission and vision. Perform job duties within these standards and in accordance with the guidelines of our bylaws and regulations.
- High school education or equivalent.
- One (1) to twelve (12) months of similar lending experience, including knowledge of loan programs and compliance/regulatory requirements, opening new accounts and loan funding within credit union defined systems.
- Ability to maintain up-to-date and comprehensive knowledge of all credit union products, services, policies and procedures associated with position
- Analytical ability, judgment and ingenuity
- Ability to work and negotiate with members/employees to achieve the desired credit quality goal of the Credit Union
To apply, please visit www.gesa.com
Posted in Article Post.