Commercial Loan Credit Analyst
December 20, 2013
Gesa Credit Union is currently recruiting for a Commercial Loan Credit Analyst. The Commercial Loan Credit Analyst is responsible for analyzing commercial credit requests and assisting with credit approval recommendations based on analysis and review. The analyst is involved with spreading financial statements, tax returns and the calculation of cash flows and important financial ratios. The analyst will assist in the completion of loan committee packages and helping the loan officers obtain necessary documentation and provide due diligence to bring the loan request to the closing phase.
Essential job functions include, but are not limited to:
- Accurately process daily commercial credit transactions including, but not limited to: (a) answering incoming phone calls, (b) performing the initial credit analysis to determine if member’s credit requests satisfy policies and procedure guidelines, and (c) preparing and processing all documentation for those credit transactions.
- Monitor all credit activity to ensure daily assignments have been completed such as processing interest rate index changes, new loan account accuracy, preparing correspondence notifications, and other portfolio monitoring activities.
- Provide and maintain reporting requirements on credit union member’s credit obligations.
- Assist Loan Officers in preparing letters of interest and loan commitment letters.
- Assist Commercial Loan Processors in ordering appraisal, environmental reports, and appraisal logs.
- Provide support to credit union members and staff in explaining commercial credit policies and procedures.
- Provide computer support, including data entry, in the maintenance of the loan systems.
- Reconcile member business loan reports as requested and required.
- Maintain a working knowledge of the credit union’s commercial loan standards and government regulations.
- Maintain a professional work environment and work under restricted time constraints.
- Four (4) year college degree or equivalent experience.
- Three (3) to Five (5) years of similar or related commercial credit analysis experience.
- Must be able to work under pressure and manage workflow to provide a high level of member service.
To apply, please visit www.gesa.com
Posted in Article Post.