IT Admin Assistant/Help Desk Tech
December 17, 2013
IT Admin Assistant/Help Desk Tech.
Under the direction of the Chief Information Officer (CIO,) provide administrative assistance to the CIO and IT staff. Provide IT support to Central Willamette employees as a first level Help Desk Technician. Perform back office IT operations.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as an Administrative Support to the CIO and IT Department.
- Provide telephone, in-person and online support to end-users.
- Respond to staff’s IT questions over the phone and/or transfer calls to other IT staff when necessary.
- Monitor IT work orders and route to the appropriate IT personnel.
- Monitor IT work orders to help ensure timely resolution and appropriate priority levels are set for all work orders.
- Act as a liaison between IT staff and employees to assist in work order resolution as needed.
- Answer routine mail and phone inquiries, following up with others to ensure that questions are answered and problems addressed.
- Provide update, status and completion information to managers and/or users, via voice mail, e-mail or in-person communication.
- Report to the CIO the status of IT assistance efforts and make recommendations for improvements.
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly IT operations (checklists).
- Perform IT duties required to support employee job transitions (new employees, job transfers, employee departures, etc.)
- Create and maintain internal and external forms
- Assist in training employees in learning new company-provided applications and assists in problem solving for applications issues.
- Assist with the installation and maintenance of hardware and peripheral components such as monitors, keyboards and printers.
- Assist with the installation and maintenance of end user software applications.
- Assist in monitoring IT staff schedules to help ensure IT support coverage.
- Maintain organization and delivery of employee documentation and online resources to designated repositories (Intranet, etc.)
- Create and maintain IT procedures and end user documentation.
- Prepare monthly reports and maintain files of project assignments.
- Participate and assist in the development and maintenance of policies, procedures and goals for the IT.
- Monitor and maintain IT paperwork flow, including scanning to Laserfiche.
- Compile IT expense invoices and prepare monthly expense report.
- Assist in maintaining computer software and hardware inventories.
- Maintain software licensing and hardware warranty inventories and documentation.
- Assist in the maintenance of branch office IT facilities.
- Travel as needed to branch offices and other assigned locations.
- Provide immediate response in the event of emergency situations at all times.
- Cooperate and work with co?workers as a team member.
- Promote, cross?sell, and counsel members on Credit Union products and services in a professional and consistent manner
- Comply with all Federal and State Laws and Regulations as promulgated by among others NCUA, FinCEN, US Treasury, FTC, Federal Reserve Bank, Oregon State Department of Consumer & Business-Division of Finance & Corporate Securities to include but not be limited to: Bank Secrecy Act, OFAC, USA PATRIOT Act, FACT Act of 2003, Federal Reserve Regulations, Oregon Revised Statutes 723, and Oregon Administrative Rules 710 & 720.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Associates degree in computer science or related (desired).
- 2+ years work experience in an IT environment.
- Knowledgeable of Windows 7, MS-Office and other PC software.
- Basic mathematical skills.
- High school reading, some technical.
- Ability to key data with a high level of speed and accuracy.
- Excellent written and spoken communicate skills.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively read, understand and convey information in English.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure of time constraints.
- Excellent aptitude for trouble-shooting, attention to detail and multitasking.
- Ability to establish an effective work schedule under supervision.
- Must be bondable.
Central Willamette is a Values based organization. We are fully committed to 5 core Values – RESPECT, INTEGRITY, ETHICS, COMPASSION, and HUMOR. We believe the continual and constant assertion of these Values will ensure that our Brand; our promise, position, performance and personality, will be clearly demonstrated as we fulfill our Purpose. Our Purpose is to enrich the communities of the central WillametteValley by providing superior financial products, services and opportunities. This is our quest, our passion and our vision. Our Purpose becomes reality only with 100% participation and commitment from every member of our team to live by our Values. As an employee of Central Willamette, it is a job requirement to fully embrace our Values based culture. It is an expectation that your time, energy, attention and passion will be directed to the fulfillment of our Purpose by adhering to our Values. All employee activities fall under the umbrella of our Values based culture making it vitally important that you fully embrace the Values in order to be successful at Central Willamette.
Please email a letter of qualifications along with a detailed resume to CU-Resumes@centralwcu.org
Central Willamette Community Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posted in Article Post.